Participation contribution is ALL-INCLUSIVE and covers not just lodging but all expenses, including registration for the conference, meals (participants will receive vouchers to eat in local restaurants), and transport to and from the airport (Trapani or Palermo) as well as a one-day trip to the Greek temples scheduled during the conference. This is an extraordinarily attractive “fee”.
- €550.00 for non-students
- €400.00 for graduate students (Master's or Ph.D. level)
- €300.00 for Undergraduate students.
The fee has to be payed to
The name of the conference must be mentioned in the payment reason .
The deadline for registering to the conference is August 31th 2016 . The deadline for the payment is September 1st 2016
Housing and Meals
Workshop participants will be lodged at the EM Centre or in hotels in Erice. All lodging arrangements will be made by the EM Centre staff. Workshop participants will be given meal coupons that can be used in selected restaurants in Erice.
Travelling to Erice
- By Air
- The main airport near Erice is Palermo. Many major airlines fly into Palermo from Rome, Milan, or cities outside Italy. Low-cost airlines (e.g. RyanAir) offer flights to Trapani, a smaller airport but closer to Erice.
- By Train
- There are trains to Trapani from Milan or Rome. From the Trapani train station, Erice can be reached by taxi.
- Arrival and Departure
- All workshop participants must submit their travel itinerary (with day and time of arrival and departure, as well as their flight number) to the EM Centre staff by September 30th . On October 15th , transportation from Palermo or Trapani airport to Erice will be arranged by the EM Centre (NOTE: participants must arrive in Erice no later than 5 p.m.). Participants arriving at Palermo airport should look for the Ettore Majorana meeting point at the arrival gates, where the EM Centre driver will be waiting for them. On October 19th , transportation to Palermo or Trapani airport will again be arranged by the Centre staff.